GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Wrapper”to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Stretch wrapping pallets with a machine
- Move product/skids with a hand jack
- Loading and unloading of finished product and materials
- Attend to production inquires regarding discrepancies in lot, quantity and/or location.
- May operate lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping platform to storage or work area.
- Assist in other areas of warehouse when required
- Assist in inventory counts.
- Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift training/Material Handling Equipment would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!