GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Warehouse Supervisor” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by ensuring regulatory and company standard and practices are adhered to.
- Implement daily schedules and assignments to ensure efficient operations.
- Supervise and assist in all functions of the Warehouse and Production requirements.
- Coordinate Warehouse staff to meet peak demands in all areas.
- Coordinate required resources with Production Manager.
- Responsible for afternoon shift duties, staffing and transition from Day shift duties.
- Plan, organize, direct and control day-to-day distribution operating activities in the Warehouse.
- Assist in physical inventory counts when required.
- Foster a culture of continual improvement and a focus on best practices.
- Lead employees to meet the company’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on- one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Provide effective performance feedback that promotes both positive and constructive feedback, includes goal setting and performance development planning.
- Model and promote the company’s mission and values.
- Work collaboratively with the other departments to ensure department and company objectives are achieved.
- Provide training and development that encourages the employee’s professional development.
- Develop a personal plan that promotes further leadership development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills and strong computer skills.
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Effective organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Reliable, motivated, organized and be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices.
- Minimum of 3 years Manufacturing Warehouse experience.
- Practical Material Handling Equipment experience.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of Warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
- Working knowledge in GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!