GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Maintenance Clerk” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Open and close out Maintenance requests; understanding all data elements identified during this process.
- Perform all aspects of inventory management for the Maintenance department.
- Data collection and input for the Asset Management System with use of CMMS PMXpert.
- Communicate Operational needs with maintenance personnel.
- Establish Maintenance schedules and track regular preventative Maintenance on machines, equipment and facility.
- Compile reports while improving and implementing procedures.
- Work with the management team to develop/execute the installation of new equipment/process.
- Communicate with vendors with regards to ordering parts and project planning.
- Pick up of small equipment parts from local suppliers as required (mileage expense paid).
- Other duties as required.
Monday to Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills working well with others in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and problem solve.
- Food manufacturing experience considered an asset.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of CMMS (PMXpert).
- Class 5 driver’s license and own transportation.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!