Logistics & Customs Specialist
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Logistics & Customs Specialist” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Freight Coordination and management
- Freight optimization projects
- Customs audits, proactive customs management (coordinating rulings requests, duty drawbacks, etc.)
- Prepare customs documentation for international shipments, including commercial invoices and NAFTAs; respond to inquiries from couriers and carriers.
- Communicate directly with customers regarding shipment updates.
- Troubleshoot shipment exceptions.
- Mediate with the carriers to resolve logistical issues and claims.
- Manage domestic and international parcel, FTL, and LTL freight, including obtaining freight and customs quotes and arranging shipments.
- Monitor all inbound, outbound, and return shipments on a daily basis for third party warehouse, keeping ERP and inventory reporting up to date.
- Verify Third Party Warehouse invoices by matching to proof of shipments and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Manage Third Party Warehouse inventory, reconciling with and updating ERP system.
- Create delivery tickets for shipping out of Third Party Warehouse.
Support Shipping Coordinator
- Work with shipping to have product ready as per sales and customer requirements.
- Communicate directly with customers regarding ready to ship product and shipment updates.
- Assist with coordination inbound and out bound transports to appropriate doors by means of monitor and gate control.
- Keep updated with Production schedules and finished product completion.
- Assist with booking of appointments for Receiving and Shipping.
- Generate pick tickets.
- Determine pick to locations and picking sequence to match finalized on floor quantities.
- Participate in definition and implementation of new logistics processes within the company.
- Support other departments in their logistics initiatives.
- Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Logistics and customs experience.
- Superior analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (and other Office Suite applications).
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Basic mathematical/accounting skills.
- Experience working in a warehouse production environment an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!