Key Account Manager
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. Although you won’t see our name on the shelf we’re the magic behind the scenes of some of your most exciting and industry leading brands.
Are you a seasoned Account Manager looking to leverage your customer and sales skills into a more involved, more impactful role? This role as Key Account Manager is unlike most Account Management roles as you will be involved from concept development through R&D to manufacturing, packaging and ensuring your customer’s orders get out the door on time and as promised. It’s a true team effort as each of our top performing sales leaders have a full team behind them aligned to deliver success every step of the way – you’re not going to be a lone wolf here.
- A sales professional with a background in dealing with a variety of customer groups.
- Comfortable with the sales cycle from prospecting to qualification through to quotation and delivery (be it service or product).
- A good sales forecaster working with your customers to develop and proactively manage their sales projections on an ongoing basis.
- Experienced with price negotiations and changing requests.
- Motivated by more than your sales numbers, you are motivated by the success of your customers and what you’ve helped them achieve.
- A super strong communicator who is extremely organized but flexible with changing priorities.
- An excellent relationship builder with both your colleagues and your customers.
- Experience working in a sales environment where the process doesn’t end at the close – you have played a major part in service or product delivery.
- Understanding of the manufacturing process, preferably in a pharma, food or nutraceutical environment.
- Worked with a broad client base communicating mainly through telephone and email.
- The ability to travel occasionally
- An interest in good health, cutting edge nutrition and quality and experience within the manufacturing sector – Bonus!
Everyone is more interested in good health and good nutrition and we’re seeing this with the rapid rate of growth in our industry – come be a part of our success and see your career grow along with us. If you are excited about this opportunity please send us your resume at email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!