Warehouse Material Handler/Replenisher
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Material Handler/Replenisher” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Organize and prepare work space for in bound loads.
- Put away stock from Receiving Dock.
- Replenish and consolidate pick locations.
- Assist in picking and put away.
- Process returns as needed
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Assist in all other areas of Warehouse when required.
- Monday to Friday – 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm.
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems.
- 2 years experience of Narrow Aisle Reach Truck preferred.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!