GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Warehouse Manager” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Plan, organize and direct day-to-day shipping, receiving and warehouse operations
- Maintain optimal performance of picking-related functions to support Manufacturing and Packaging Production.
- Organize the Warehouse to optimize space and improve efficiencies.
- Manage all finished goods, raw materials and ingredient inventories to ensure accuracy, proper rotation and efficient storage and movement.
- Maintain and issue inventory reports and organize cycle counts to make sure that physical inventory matches the inventory reports; make adjustments as necessary in accordance with threshold values.
- Investigate damaged goods and other discrepancies in items received and shipped; follow through with departments to resolve such discrepancies.
- Oversee logistics function including freight documentation, intercompany transfers and management of 3PL
- Coordinate servicing of lift truck equipment
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by ensuring regulatory and company standard and practices are adhered to.
- Allocate resources effectively. Develop and execute training plans to continue to grow expertise in our teams. Partner with Human Resources to recruit, hire, and train while employing an appropriate number of employees. Provide effective performance feedback that promotes both positive and constructive feedback, includes goal setting and performance development planning.
- Work collaboratively with the other departments to ensure department and company objectives are achieved. Maintain transparent communication.
- Develop and monitor KPIs for warehouse operations.
- Foster a culture of continual improvement.
- Stay up to date with latest warehouse management best practices and concepts. Develop a personal development plan.
- Model and promote the company’s mission and values.
- Other duties and projects as required.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Effective organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Reliable, driven and be able to lead a team effectively in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Minimum of 3 years Manager/Supervisor Manufacturing Warehouse experience.
- Practical Material Handling Equipment experience.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Understanding of Inventory Management and Warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Working knowledge in GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!