Warehouse Lead Hand
GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Warehouse Lead Hand” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Provide direction of Warehouse process, procedures and work instructions for employees.
- Prepare the Warehouse employees for their shift.
- Ensure Production picking efficiency is maintained at the highest possible level without jeopardizing safety, quality or cost standards.
- Investigate all variances/discrepancies with a sense of urgency; reporting to management as required.
- Maintain compliance with GMP, Health and Safety, and company policies and guidelines.
- Train employees and ensure adherence to job instructions, quality requirements, safety compliance and company policies.
- Create a positive work environment by sharing and demonstrating functional/technical knowledge.
- Report daily activities to management.
- Communicate major issues or concerns to management.
- Monday to Friday from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Strong math skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Solid understanding of inventory controls and principles.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish good working relationship with others.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Ability to operate lift truck and hand truck.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!