GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Sourcing Specialist” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Source components, raw materials, equipment, and supplies to support manufacturing.
- Analyze and calculate the costs of procurement and suggest methods for cost savings or category improvements.
- Actively research and develop new sources of supply and/or recommend possible substitute materials and/or suppliers.
- Analyze trends and market conditions for present and future pricing, availability, lead-time, and new trend materials.
- Perform cost analysis and competitive sourcing events and head-to-head comparisons.
- Obtain and analyze quotes and costs.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close contracts with optimal prices, terms, stocking programs, payment terms, transportation charges, return policies, etc.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is of high quality and delivered on time.
- Assist in product development timelines to ensure an on-time production and delivery.
- Ensure all procedures are followed and executed in a professional and ethical manner.
- Analyze inventories to optimize warehouse utilization.
- Post-Secondary degree relating to purchasing management/administration.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience ideally in procurement in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Strong strategic mindset, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools & ERP Systems.
- Strong Excel skills.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!