GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Shipping Clerk” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate inbound and out bound transports to appropriate doors by means of monitor and gate control.
- Keep updated with Production schedules and finished product completion.
- Work with shipping to have product ready as per sales and customer requirements.
- Liaise with Sales Coordinator for customer delivery deadlines.
- Booking of appointments for Receiving and Shipping.
- Generate pick tickets.
- Determine pick to locations and picking sequence to match finalized on floor quantities.
- Communicate directly with customers regarding ready to ship product and shipment updates.
- Troubleshoot shipment exceptions.
- Mediate with the carriers to resolve logistical issues.
- Provide support for the Logistics Specialist from time-to-time for duties such as:
- Prepare customs documentation
- Monitor all shipments for third party warehouse
- Manage domestic and international parcel, FTL, and LTL freight, including obtaining freight and customs quotes and arranging shipments.
- Escalate issues to Warehouse Manager in a timely manner.
- Participate in definition and implementation of new logistics processes within the company.
- Support other departments in their logistics initiatives.
- Monday to Friday – 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Shipping experience.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Basic mathematical/accounting skills.
- Experience working in a warehouse production environment an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!