GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Shipper” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare documentation and maintain records as required for each area.
- Schedule inbound and/or outbound shipments.
- Determine method of shipment, and ensures freight forwarders are selected based on company objectives for cost and delivery.
- Prepare boxes and affixes shipping information as required.
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies and requests additional supplies from purchasing when required.
- Monday to Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Solid understanding of inventory controls and principles.
- Ability to operate lift truck and hand truck.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish good working relationships with others.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!