Bored with your industry and looking to get into a company that helps people live healthy lifestyles?
The nutraceutical sector is forecast to grow 20% over the next few years as people are look to take control of their health seeking out more natural products. Be part of the team that can make this happen.
GFR Pharma needs a Sales Coordinator who can work with our fantastic Account Managers and Customers to get cutting edge products to market.
As a Sales Coordinator with GFR Pharma you will be the hub of the wheel of your sales team (there are three teams) dealing with customers, Account Managers, Sales Managers and Operations colleagues.
You will get to:
- Manage day to day status of key customer orders keeping delivery dates accurate and updating colleagues on status.
- Prepare and review sales reports.
- Interact with operations team giving direction on priorities and changing dynamics.
- Participate in customer meetings providing relevant information on service performance, inventory status and shipping timelines.
- Track down relevant paperwork and keep accurate records in compliance of Standard Operating Procedures. Work closely and effectively with the Quality department.
- Along with Account Managers keep track of forecasts and demand from sales orders.
- Perform periodic analysis on data from SAP and Excel and provide solutions and recommendations for customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers and consistently communicate changes to your sales colleagues.
- Ensure that shipments get out on time with the right documentation sent to the logistics team.
You bring to the table:
- Off the chart’s organizational skills and the ability to turn on a dime.
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills.
- Experience supporting a high performing sales team in a complex environment.
- Exposure to SAP or similar ERP/MRP systems.
- Above average communication skills both written and verbal (especially when there are tough conversations to have).
- A great attitude with a drive to grow and develop.
- Project management skills with experience with Smartsheets being a HUGE asset.
- Good common sense.
GFR Pharma is on an exciting journey of growth that is attracting the best in the business, come and be part of the adventure! Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.