It’s time for that job.
You know, the one that challenges you across several areas and provides tremendous growth within a short period of time – the one that maximizes your skills and finally gives you a top notch team to work with.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an experienced Sales Coordinator with a passion for the natural health industry. GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers
As a Sales Coordinator with GFR Pharma you will be the hub of the wheel of your sales team (there are three teams) dealing with customers, Account Managers, Sales Managers and Operations colleagues.
You will get to:
- Manage day to day status of key customer orders keeping delivery dates accurate and updating colleagues on status.
- Prepare and review sales reports.
- Interact with operations team giving direction on priorities and changing dynamics.
- Participate in customer meetings providing relevant information on service performance, inventory status and shipping timelines.
- Track down relevant paperwork and keep accurate records in compliance of Standard Operating Procedures. Work closely and effectively with the Quality department.
- Along with Account Managers keep track of forecasts and demand from sales orders.
- Perform periodic analysis on data from SAP and Excel and provide solutions and recommendations for customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers and consistently communicate changes to your sales colleagues.
- Ensure that shipments get out on time with the right documentation sent to the logistics team.
You bring to the table:
- Off the chart’s organizational skills and the ability to turn on a dime
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Experience supporting a high performing sales team in a complex environment
- Exposure to SAP or similar ERP/MRP systems
- Above average communication skills both written and verbal (especially when there are tough conversations to have)
- A great attitude with a drive to grow and develop
- Project management skills
- Good common sense
We provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment with opportunity for growth. We offer competitive wages and a fully paid Health and Retirement Savings benefit programs.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate reviewing all applicants however, only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!