Sales & Business Development Manager (GFR Ingredients)
GFR Ingredients is a manufacturer that processes and manufactures premium, plant based ingredients. We have the capability to take virtually any plant-based raw material and convert it into highly nutritious raw ingredients.
Our business is growing so we need a skilled Sales & Business Development Manager to nurture our existing business as well discover new and untapped business opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated and one who will be dedicated to creating and applying an effective sales strategy.
This position will be working from the office of our sister company GFR Pharma located in Coquitlam, BC.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop relationships with prospective customers, while maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Ensure customer relationships are maintained through excellent service, product, industry and, operations knowledge.
- Identify potential customers in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective business opportunities.
- Develop proposals and presentations to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Monitor key performance metrics relating to revenue and profit.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Develop a personal development plan that promotes further leadership development.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Successful track record in sales and negotiation.
- Sales experience in the Natural Health Product field or related industry considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, negotiating and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff, customers and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task.
- Results focused and oriented toward problem solving and achievement of goals.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, costing and budgeting.
- Able to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
- Able to stay positive and calm in challenging situations.
- Good computer skills with MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Available to travel.
If you are excited about this opportunity please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!