GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a Quotations Specialist.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare accurate quotes following timeline targets using SAP.
- Compare quotation to NPD submission to ensure alignment.
- Work with Formulations team on new and/or modified formula requests.
- Liaise with the Purchasing department to manage new raw and packaging materials and pricing.
- Obtain routings and production rates as needed with the Manufacturing Engineer for all new packaging or new size requirement.
- Liaise with Quality Control to define testing costs.
- Follow up with other Departmental Units to obtain the required information to complete quotes.
- Submit prepared Quotes to the Sales department for review/approval.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to Quotations as needed.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Adept in prioritizing work and coordinating tasks.
- Ability to multitask to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with people in all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Reliable, motivated, organized and be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Cost Accounting / Estimation in a Manufacturing or Construction environment.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
- Strong knowledge in GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations.
- Cost accounting certification or equivalent would be an asset.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!