GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a Quotations Specialist.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Prioritize ‘Requests for Quotations’ (RFQs) received from the Sales department.
- Coordinate new and/or modified formula requests.
- Liaise with the Purchasing department to manage new raw and packaging materials and requests for price break information.
- Obtain confirmed routings and production rates with the Production department.
- Coordinate Quality Control test requirements and the cost associated with testing.
- Follow up with other Departmental Units to obtain the required information to complete quotes.
- Prepare accurate quotes following guidelines for profitability and turn-around time.
- Submit prepared Quotes to the Sales department for review and approval.
- Maintain the Quotation’s Log; keeping record of completed quotes, dates, volumes, etc.
- Receive and prioritize Bill of Materials (BOM) packages requests.
- Prepare BOM packages for Management review and approval.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to Quotations requested by the Quotations Manager as needed
- Minimum 3 years experience in Cost Accounting and/or Estimation in a Manufacturing or Construction environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Adept in prioritizing work and coordinating tasks.
- Ability to multitask to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with people in all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cost accounting certification or equivalent would be an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP programs would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!