Quality Assurance Technician/Inspector
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a temporary “Quality Assurance Technician/Inspector”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Perform in-process checks and inspection during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Performs pre-operational inspection, cleaning verification including swabbing.
- Performs sampling of bulk and finished products. This includes samples to be set for testing and pre-shipment samples.
- Performs start-up verification.
- Performs AQL Inspection of bulk products as required by clients.
- Performs environmental swabbing and monitoring
- Performs air sampling and water sampling
- When required, assists with staging labels based on Production requirements.
- Maintenance of batch records archiving.
- Maintenance of product retained sample database.
- Warehouse freezer monitoring.
- Warehouse temperature and humidity monitoring.
- Calibration of Production hygrometers (as scheduled).
- Back-up receiving of labels, inspection of packaging materials.
- Monday to Friday – 6am to 2:30pm
- Monday to Friday – 2:30pm to 11:00pm
- Completion of Grade 12. Post-secondary courses related to the position will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those with a minimum of one (1) year experience in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Willing to undergo Forklift certification.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!