Quality Control Technician
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Control Technician” for to join our Quality Systems team.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Check product quality on incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products as per approved specifications.
- Fill out specifications from third party laboratory CofAs correctly and accurately, advising if results are outside of set tolerances.
- Quickly and efficiently initiate and investigate an OOS report on raw materials and finished products and have input as to the cause.
- Responsible for ensuring samples are sent out with the correct specification sheets and test requisitions.
- Preform physical and organoleptic testing on raw materials and finished products.
- Perform taste testing and completing other tests ensuring accurate recording of all test data and evaluation of findings.
- Assist in evaluating the sampling priorities for upcoming production runs.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization within the laboratory
- Ensure compliance with HACCP, GMP, sanitation, safety, pest control, hygiene, and in-house SOPs.
- Assists with other QC-related tasks, as required.
- Bachelor of Science in a Canadian University or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to those with a minimum of one (1) year experience in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Willing to undergo Forklift certification.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!