Quality Control Sampler
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Control Sampler” within our Quality Systems department.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Performs GMP sampling and inspection of raw materials, products, packaging and label materials.
- Passion and commitment to front-line quality.
- Assists with investigation of damaged materials.
- Monitors receipt of materials and ensures sampling in a timely manner.
- Prepares the samples for external/internal testing according to current material specification.
- Maintains the sampling log.
- Prepares and maintains retention samples.
- Maintains the upkeep and cleanliness of the sampling room, including calibration records, per SOP’s.
- Assists with other QC-related tasks, as required.
- Good analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Physically able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Detail oriented and high sense of urgency; prioritization and time management skills.
- Willing to undergo Forklift certification.
- Personal attributes include: passion and commitment, motivation, organization and able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices.
- Minimum completion of Grade 12.
- Post-secondary courses related to the position will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations considered an asset.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!