Quality Control Sampler – afternoon shift
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Control Sampler” for our afternoon shift within our Quality Systems department.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Performs sampling and inspection of raw materials.
- Assists Receiving in investigation of damaged material, providing quality control feedback to QA/QC Manager for disposition decision.
- Monitors receipt of raw materials and ensures raw materials are sampled in a timely manner.
- Prepares the samples to send out for testing by printing out the current material specification and liaising with the QC Coordinator in sending out the samples.
- Maintains the sampling log.
- Prepares and maintains raw material retained samples.
- Maintains the raw material retained sample log.
- Maintains the upkeep and cleanliness of the sampling room.
- Maintains all records associated with the upkeep and cleanliness of the sampling room as required by the associated standard operating procedure.
- Assists with other QC-related tasks, as required.
- Completion of Grade 12. Post-secondary courses related to the position will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those with a minimum of one (1) year experience in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Willing to undergo Forklift certification.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!