Quality Control Sampler
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Control Sampler”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Perform GMP sampling and inspection of raw materials, products, packaging and label materials.
- Assist with investigation of damaged material.
- Monitor receipt of materials and ensure sampling is performed in a timely manner.
- Prepare samples for external/internal testing according to current material specification.
- Maintain sampling log.
- Prepare and maintain retention samples.
- Maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of the sampling room, including calibration records per SOPs.
- Other duties as required.
- Passion for continuous improvement, efficiency, and teamwork.
- Excellent time management in order to establish and handle priorities.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Reliable, motivated, organized and be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices.
- Willingness to obtain Forklift certification.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum completion of Grade 12.
- Post secondary courses related to the position will be considered an asset.
- Experience it the Natural Health Product and/or Food manufacturing environment will be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge in GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations will be considered an asset.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!