Quality Assurance Technician/Inspector
GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Assurance Technician / Inspector”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Perform in-process checks and inspection during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Performs pre-operational inspection, cleaning verification including swabbing.
- Performs sampling of bulk and finished products. This includes samples to be set for testing and pre-shipment samples.
- Performs start-up verification.
- Performs AQL Inspection of bulk products as required by clients.
- Performs environmental swabbing and monitoring
- Performs air sampling and water sampling
- When required, assists with staging labels based on Production requirements.
- Maintenance of batch records archiving.
- Maintenance of product retained sample database.
- Warehouse freezer monitoring.
- Warehouse temperature and humidity monitoring.
- Calibration of Production hygrometers (as scheduled).
- Back-up receiving of labels, inspection of packaging materials.
- Completion of Grade 12. Post-secondary courses related to the position will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those with a minimum of one (1) year experience in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Willing to undergo Forklift certification.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!