Quality Assurance Technician
GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Assurance Technician”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Reviews batch records and ensures the records are complete as per Good Documentation Practices and inspects samples in order to release finished products.
- Assists with creation of QA/QC manager-signed Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Manufacture, Certificate of Compliance and any other release-related documents for products that have been released.
- With the Senior QA Specialist, ensures electronic copy of Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Manufacture, Certificate of Compliance and any other release-related documents for products that have been released are maintained in the server.
- Assists Sr. QA Specialist in performing inspection of bulk samples based on AQL requirements and prepares customer AQL documents
- Assists Sr. QA Specialist in ensuring all pre-shipment samples and all other samples required by customer are collected and sent in the timeframe required by the customer
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in a Canadian University or Canadian-recognized University OR Bachelors degree with at least 1 year experience in the Quality Assurance field in the Natural Health Products or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent time management in order to establish and handle priorities in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external individuals.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!