Quality Assurance Specialist II
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Assurance Specialist II”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Review batch records and ensures the records are complete as per GMP & GDP; inspects finished good samples for release.
- Create internal and Client-specific Certificates of Analysis, Certificate of Manufacture and Compliance and other documents requiring product release.
- Perform investigations and documenting results of investigations of customer complaints and non-conformances, and assists with Out of Specification investigations.
- Perform self-inspections and assists with customer audits.
- Maintenance of vendor qualification, material approval and raw material risk assessment.
- Assist with Change Control, Deviations, EMP program and Calibration Program.
- Other duties as required.
- Passion for continuous improvement, efficiency, and teamwork.
- Excellent time management in order to establish and handle priorities.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Reliable, motivated, organized and be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices.
Experience & Education:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences from a Canadian University or with recognized equivalency.
- Minimum 2 years of practical industry experience in a Quality Assurance field in the Natural Health Products, Pharmaceutical or Food industry.
- Strong knowledge in GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations.
- Certifications in Quality Assurance will be considered a strong asset.
- Certification in Quality Assurance will be considered an asset.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!