Quality Assurance Inspector (afternoon shift)
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Assurance Inspector”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Passion and commitment to front-line quality.
- Perform GMP in-process quality control checks and inspection during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Perform pre-operational inspection and cleaning verification.
- Perform sampling of bulk and finished products.
- Perform start-up verification of manufacturing processes.
- Perform AQL Inspections and assist with investigations.
- Perform environmental monitoring of facility, equipment, air, water, temperature and humidity as part of the (EMP) environmental monitoring program.
- Ensure batch records are being completed accurately and contemporaneously (real-time).
- Perform in-coming material inspections as required.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives to improve quality systems, product quality and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum completion of Grade 12. Post-secondary diploma or degree in the sciences and courses related to GMP knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations considered an asset.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Personal attributes include: passion and commitment, motivation, organization, accuracy and able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Good analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and verbal) with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Ability to be flexible with work time including overtime, shift changes, evenings and some weekends.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!