Quality Assurance Inspector
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Assurance Inspector”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Perform GMP in-process quality control checks and inspection during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Pre-operational inspection and cleaning verification.
- Sampling of bulk and finished products and submit the samples for testing.
- Verification of production / QC scales as required.
- Start-up verification of manufacturing processes.
- AQL Inspections and assist with investigations.
- Environmental monitoring of facility, equipment, air, water, temperature, and humidity as part of the (EMP) environmental monitoring program.
- Ensure batch records are being completed accurately and contemporaneously (real-time).
- Inspect and sample in-coming materials as required.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives to improve quality systems, product quality and efficiency.
- Review of work orders as per requirements.
- Ensure compliance with SOP’s.
- Other duties as required.
- Personal attributes include: passion and commitment, motivation, organization, accuracy and able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and verbal) with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Ability to be flexible with work time including overtime, shift changes, evenings and some weekends.
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices.
Experience & Education:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or related technical field from a Canadian University or with recognized equivalency.
- Experience in a Natural Health, Food or Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and other food quality & safety regulations will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!