Quality Systems Administrative Support
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Systems Administrative Support” person to join our Quality Systems team.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- File all Quality Systems Documentation including but not limited to:
- Batch Records
- Testing Records (Finished Product CofAs, CofM, CofC)
- Assist QA with filing of finished product retained samples and QC with filing of raw material retained samples
- Assist QA and QC with maintenance of retention sample logs, when required
- Assist QA and QC in obtaining documentation and records for projects or day-to-day requirements
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of all Quality Systems batch records and testing records, including archiving of older documents.
- Assist QA with reviewing batch records to ensure that all required records for the batch release process are included in the batch records. If any are missing, follow-up with the appropriate production departments to obtain the required records.
- Assist QA with the maintenance of filing of all other GMP-related records in the designated archival locations.
- Provide assistance to Quality Systems Document Control Coordinator to support all other document control requirements, as required
- High School Diploma
- Preference will be given to those with a minimum of one year experience in Production or Quality Assurance/Control in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Computer Skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!