Quality Management System (QMS) Specialist II
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Management System (QMS) Specialist II”.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Plan, develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive, effective quality management system under GMP principles
- Develop the Annual Audit plan for program cycle audits to include documentation reviews.
- Develop, implement, review, and manage the SOP system, and Site Master File.
- Management of quality documents (form & SOPs) and make sure current version of documents is used by cross functional team (quality, production, Formulation & planning)
- Develop equipment qualification documents & process validation report based on the requirements.
- Develop and implement effective training standards and consistent metrics and dashboards across organization.
- Provide recommendations for continuous process improvement to Management/Leadership.
- Perform gap assessment for SOPs & Quality systems.
- Routinely review SOPs and QMS records as part of the maintenance and continuous improvement cycle.
- Develop and oversee implementation of quality SOP training for all levels of staff.
- Support the QC and QA Manager and other mid-level staff.
- Work effectively as part of a team and inspire your colleagues to deliver top results.
- Other duties as required.
- Passion for continuous improvement, efficiency, and teamwork. ·
- Excellent time management in order to establish and handle priorities.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Reliable, motivated, organized and be able to work in a dynamic fast-paced team-driven environment.
- Committed to Safety, Food Safety and Quality practices
Experience & Education:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences from a Canadian University or with recognized equivalency.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of GMP compliance and Quality Assurance concepts. Experience in handling of SOPs & Quality System Management.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!