Quality Assurance Documentation Specialist
GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Assurance Documentation Specialist”
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Obtain and maintain documents required to ensure continuity of Supplier Certification and Raw Material Risk Assessment project.
- Review and ensure that raw material documents are complete and up-to-date.
- Prepare raw material and finished product allergen forms as required.
- Maintain the Supplier and Raw Material Database.
- Maintain QC-Sales files to ensure Quality-controlled documentation required by Sales is available and up-to-date.
- Assist in providing documents necessary for submission and maintenance of product and facility certifications.
- Assist with obtaining and compiling documents for regulatory requirements.
- Assist with provision of files maintained for the Supplier Certification Program to departments requiring this information, as needed.
- Diploma or Post-secondary courses in the Sciences.
- Preference will be given to those with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Production or Quality Assurance/Control in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in MS Access would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!