Are you buying what we’re selling? We are looking to bring on a new Purchaser and this opportunity will enable you to show off your attention to detail in a high-volume environment and develop your vendor relationship skills to really make an impact on our supply chain.
Headquartered in Coquitlam, GFR Pharma Ltd. Is a full service GMP contract manufacturer specializing in the production of high quality nutritional, herbal and sports nutrition products in capsule, tablet, powder and liquid form. Our growth is resulting in a need to add to our procurement team and we are currently seeking a Purchaser who can make a significant impact out of the gate. Managing a high volume of transactions you will be given the latitude to shine and the support of a first class leadership group.
- Someone who thrives with ownership of your portfolio;
- Creative in providing options and solutions to meet goals and objectives;
- Someone who thrives in a high volume, high detail environment;
- Motivated by working to deadlines and have a continuous improvement mind set;
- Familiar with ERP/MRP systems; SAP experience would be outstanding;
- Some experience with procurement processes preferred;
- Experience in food, pharma or nutraceutical manufacturing an asset.
You will get to:
- Manage your portfolio of vendors ensuring that your relationships reap best pricing, payment terms and delivery speed
- Perform MRP analysis, create purchase orders; monitor blanket orders
- Confirm orders and subsequent delivery; expedite and de-expedite orders as warranted
- Review/maintain order points for inventory stock levels; ensure uninterrupted supply of materials to meet our customers needs
- Interact with the sales, quality, logistics and operations teams keeping them up to date on status of inbound materials and any timing issues.
- Contribute to the improvement of internal systems and bring best practices to your role
- Keep on top of market trends and conditions analyzing risk with present and future pricing, availability and lead-time
- Build your portfolio based on supplier performance and business alignment
- Provide support for inventory and freight functions
Working at GFR provides not only a very competitive compensation plan inclusive of base salary and profit-sharing plan but also offers ongoing professional development along with a fun work environment. We have an onsite gym, annual golf tournament, company picnic, holiday party and monthly cake and pizza celebrations.
If this sounds like your next step in your career path we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are interested in our company to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd.