GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Production Trainer” to join our team. This role will be the key point of contact to train, cross train, and track the training of employees within the Product departments. The Production Trainer will also assist in rolling out process improvement initiatives and assist the Supervisors in the pursuit of improved productivity and quality.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Initiates and monitors the On-the-Job Training Program for the Production departments.
- Facilitates refresher and on-going training courses.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of training materials and delivery.
- Follows up with employees on any post-training when needed.
- Collaborate with Supervisors and Health & Safety Officer to identify the training needs for individual employees and/or each department.
- Monitors and assesses current training and offers suggestions for making training more effective.
- Ensures training records are accurately maintained.
- Models appropriate leadership behaviors.
- Completes other training and/or training related projects and tasks as assigned.
- Minimum two years’ experience in running Production equipment and working in a fast paced Production area.
- Minimum two years’ experience as an On-the-Job Trainer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team or one-on-one.
- Ability to successfully interact with many groups and levels within the Plant.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Training development experience will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!