GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an experienced “Production Planner” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate with production, purchasing, QA and Sales to prioritize and schedule orders.
- Schedule production to meet targets, while minimizing changeovers and maximizing capacity.
- Develop, distribute and maintain schedules.
- Participate in scheduling meetings with planning, production and warehouse staff.
- Liaise with internal departments to confirm all materials have been received, released and are ready for scheduled run times.
- Communicate schedule changes to production manager and other affected stakeholders.
- Monitor and follow up on any delayed components identified
- Coordinate with Process Engineer when customer’s estimated run times cannot be met and need to be revised.
- Revise and adjust schedules as necessary to ensure on-time delivery.
- Other planning duties as assigned.
- 2 – 5 years experience in production scheduling/planning.
- Proficient with ERP/MRP systems (SAP an asset).
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to problem solve and deal with changing priorities.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!