Material Handler (Production)
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Material Handler” to join our Production team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Operate hand truck/pallet jack to move or convey full and partial pallets.
- Operate lift hoist
- Verify and record material codes and lot numbers
- Lift/Stack other materials for the production line inside the room
- Work with team to clean the production room and parts as required
- Assist in other areas of Production as required
- Day Shift: 6:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to wear respiratory mask as required due to dusty nature of production (ie. No facial hair)
- Pallet jack experience considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!