GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Production Manager” to join our Operations team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Plan, organize and direct day-to-day operations to meet the company’s expectations for safety, productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by ensuring regulatory and company standard and practices are adhered to.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Effective analytical, planning, and organizational skills to track labor and cost across the manufacturing departments.
- Foster a culture of continual improvement and a focus on best practices.
- Lead continuous process and systems improvements for future production efforts.
- Work collaboratively with the other departments to ensure department and company objectives are achieved.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Coordinate team activities to help cross functional teams be more successful.
- Formulate and implement manufacturing policies and programs to maintain and improve the competitive position and profitability of the operation.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Model and promotes the company’s mission and values.
- Minimum of 3 years Manager/Supervisor Production/Manufacturing experience.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system.
- Understanding of Production Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Working knowledge of GMP and Safety Regulation.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage employees.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills and strong computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!