GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Procurement Manager” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop and update procurement strategies and policies and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Identify new suppliers and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Develop blanket or master agreements with suppliers.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with suppliers.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Ensure parts and material are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time for Production.
- Evaluate cost and quality of materials, equipment, products or services.
- Ensure all purchasing activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization.
- Analyze purchasing related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolution and alternatives to supply challenges.
- Direct and coordinate day-to-day activities of department’s employees.
- Oversee Production planning and scheduling process.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to the purchasing function.
- Foster close working relationships with internal departments.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Post-Secondary degree relating to purchasing management/administration.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in procurement.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Strong strategic mindset, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools & ERP Systems.
- Strong Excel skills.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!