GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Pallet Maintenance” worker to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Cleaning plastic pallets using automated cleaning machine.
- Gather pallets from throughout warehouse and production areas.
- Sort pallets according to reusable specifications.
- Moving on and off trailers.
- Assist in other areas of Warehouse when required.
- Use of Material Handling Equipment (in house training will be provided).
- Monday to Friday – 7:00 AM to 3:30 AM.
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems would be an asset.
- Forklift training / Material Handling Equipment would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!