GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire individuals to work in the “Packaging” on the Bottling, Powder Filling and Cartoning lines in the Production department.
The position requires a person that (but not limited to):
- Demonstrates attention to detail, ensuring quality product meets Work Order specifications.
- Keeps watch for changes in product or packaging components, reporting any non-conformances immediately to the Lead Hand or Supervisor.
- Maintains a tidy/clean area for safe passage through assigned area during runs.
- Ensures equipment is operating safely and properly.
- Is physically fit, with the ability to stand and move for an extended period of time.
- Is able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Co-operates with co-workers and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Mornings: 6:00am to 2:15pm
- Afternoons: 2:15pm to 10:30pm
- Able to lift, up to 30 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work within a powder environment (PPE provided).
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment considered an asset.
What it’s in it for you:
- Competitive wages
- Paid benefits
- Central location
- Free parking
- Employee discounts
- Social events
- PPE provided
- Respectful, safe, and supportive work environment!
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!