Order Entry Clerk
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an experienced
Order Entry Clerk with a passion for the natural health industry.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Maintain customer master files in SAP B1.
- Match customer purchase orders to approved quotations.
- Enter sales orders in SAP B1.
- Receive and process monthly staff orders.
- Work closely with the AR team to ensure customer is within credit limit.
- Monitor open purchase orders in the SPS portal to ensure orders are entered, delivered and invoiced on a timely basis.
- Process customer returns and coordinate returns with the logistics team.
- Process freight bill backs to customers
- Process R&D sales orders and work closely with the sales team to ensure that these orders are invoiced in a timely manner.
- Send picking tickets for branded products to Logistics for delivery coordination.
- Review open sales order report and work closely with the sales coordinator roles to ensure that delivery dates are updated in SAP.
- Review orders on “hold” and follow up for resolution
- Generate and distribute daily order entry reports and other reports as required
- Ad hoc duties as assigned to support the Finance Team through the A/R process.
- At least 2 years in a similar support role, preferably in the Natural Health industry.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP (or similar ERP system), and basic accounting skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to question anything unusual.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and handle a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, including a good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical and geometric calculations.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume by email to email@example.com. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!