GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire a “Warehouse Material Handler” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Accurately pick and prepare materials to be used in Production according to work order requirements.
- Operate bar code scanners and computer system to accurately pick and allocate materials based on lots and quantities.
- Resolve discrepancies in lot numbers, quantity and/or location of materials.
- Operate lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist full and partial pallets.
- Assist in other areas of Warehouse functions as required, including inventory counts.
- 6:00 am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems will be considered an asset.
- Forklift training will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!