Manager of Quality & Continuous Improvement
GFR Pharma Ltd., a leading private GMP contract manufacturer of quality natural health, food and dietary supplement products, is looking to add to our team! As the Manager of Quality & Continuous Improvement, you’ll be responsible for managing the QMS and Quality Compliance system, while driving a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency within Quality Systems and cross-functionally within the organization. You have a passion and commitment to see opportunities and find solutions with the Quality, Operations and Sales teams, and deliver excellent results for our customers.
As you lead and transform our processes you will….
- Plan and oversee the evolution of the Quality Management System: process design, compliance and analysis to ensure product quality and compliance.
- Implement, simplify and harmonize Quality system standards, policies and procedures covering a range of products in foods, dietary supplements and natural health products.
- Expertise in applicable GMPs (NNHPD, 21CFR111), Food Safety (HACCP) and SQF certification.
- Manage certifications and Quality audits.
- Conduct and lead audits both internal and external.
- Oversee the EMP and Sanitation compliance.
- Design and implement Quality training programs for Production staff.
- Act as a change agent to drive continuous improvement of the Production and Quality system processes.
- Support all Quality compliance processes to interface effectively with operations using current best practice methods.
- Develop KPI’s and monitor Quality system processes.
- Communicate effectively and professionally to build strong relationships with the Quality team and the other departments within the organization.
- Work effectively as part of a team and inspire your colleagues to deliver top results.
You will bring to this position…
- 5+ years of experience in a quality management / continuous improvement-related field in a GMP regulated Manufacturing environment within the natural health product, pharma or food industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food, Microbiology).
- Knowledge and understanding of validation concepts.
- Effective change agent related to process improvement and new systems/policy implementation.
- ASQ certification (considered a strong asset).
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing practices; Six Sigma Black Belt certification (considered an asset).
- Passion for continuous improvement, efficiency, and teamwork.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!