Inventory Control Associate
Sitting at a desk all day sounds like absolute torture to you.? You like a mixture of moving things around, solving problems, computer updating and working with a fantastic group of people – wouldn’t it be even better if the company you worked for made products that contribute to people’s healthy lifestyle? Keep reading……
Our Inventory Control Associate helps us to maintain all our records within our Enterprise Resource Planning system (SAP), reconciles discrepancies in production/warehouse, audits stock and works with the warehouse team to keep physical inventory accurate.
You get to:
- Ensure raw materials and packaging supplies are returned to pick locations.
- Process warehouse transfers to quarantine and rejected status.
- Ensure inventory in quarantine status is released for production in a timely manner.
- Report any In-house damages to the Supervisors and ensure counts are adjusted.
- Monitor expired and rejected materials removing them from inventory.
- Work with the cycle counting team.
- Work with the warehouse team to consolidate materials in racking to utilize space.
- Document pre-shift equipment inspection.
- Generate damaged goods report.
- Complete request for destruction documentation on direction from Purchasing team and complete notation in destruction log.
What you bring to GFR
- Experience with computers and ERP systems.
- Experience order picking and/or inventory counting and management – you thrive in a warehouse environment.
- Good Excel and outlook skills (MS Office).
- Forklift driving and usage of Material Handling Equipment.
- A great attitude and a desire to grow your career, not just get a job.
- Desire to learn and work with a variety of different teams at varying levels of the company.
What we can offer
- Starting wage of $18/hr with benefits, profit sharing and safe, distanced social events and thank you rewards.
- Clean, safe and Covid compliant work environment.
- Opportunity to add new skills within the logistics and consumer packaged goods industry.
- Stability and a great group of teammates to work with, opportunity to show and grow into a leadership role.
So, let’s get you away from that desk job, put your jeans and best attitude on and come and talk to us. We want to move fast on this role so please send us your resume to email@example.com as soon as possible.