GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an “Industrial Electrician” to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components.
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning.
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information.
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts.
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs.
- Complete work in accordance with fire & building codes; GMP & SOP’s.
- Safety – ensure maintenance practices comply with WCB
- Provide emergency repairs to ensure 24/7 availability of services.
- 3-5 years of electrical experience in an industrial setting.
- Completion of an electrician apprenticeship program.
- Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred.
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
- Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment.
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems.
- Ability to work efficiently within timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to be adaptable in a changing environment.
- Proven success as a team member and working in a team orientated environment
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!