GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an experienced “Handyperson – Building Services” to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- General (non-technical) building maintenance; repairs and upkeep.
- Painting and drywall repair.
- HVAC filter replacement.
- Furniture assembly.
- Operate pressure washer
- Running errands for projects.
- Monitor landscaping, common area and parking facilities.
- Monday to Friday – 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Own transportation.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Ability to reach and lift heavy items up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with basic hand tools.
- Willing to be trained to operate a scissor lift.
- Positive attitude.
- Previous experience in a similar role considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!