GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Formulation Technician” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Perform small trial runs as part of Product development and formulation. This includes dispensing the required materials, blending, tableting/ encapsulation, and performing physical testing to evaluate the quality of the resulting product.
- Perform physical testing and evaluation of raw new materials or materials from new suppliers.
- Perform physical testing (bulk density, disintegration, friability, weight variation, or taste test) of finished product whenever necessary.
- Maintain R & D samples.
- Check and maintain the materials and supplies inventory in the laboratory.
- Check for availability of materials to complete the project, and if needed request samples and obtain samples from the Warehouse.
- Sensory evaluation of finished product (taste testing of blended powder).
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma (Degree or Diploma in Science and related fields preferred).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in natural health product/pharmaceutical or related field or equivalent training or education.
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills.
- Knowledge of tableting, encapsulation, liquid and powder formulation will be an asset.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent attention to details, proactive, and problem solver.
- Excellent communication and relationships with other people to foster real team effort within the company.
- Well organized, able to work with deadlines and under pressure while ensuring that tasks are performed accurately and thoroughly.
- A team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Analytical, mathematical, communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg (lifting may be required).
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!