GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Formulations Specialist” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Devise high-quality formulations (dry powder blends, tablets, capsules, and liquid) to meet project requirements.
- Perform organoleptic evaluation of finished product and raw materials.
- Conduct product or production failure investigations.
- Prepare documentation for internal and external parties (master formulas, data sheets, manufacturing instructions).
- Maintain and enhance laboratory infrastructure and material libraries.
- Supervise and mentor junior members of the formulation team as appropriate.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Science and related fields an asset, although direct work experience (3 years) in a natural health product/pharmaceutical environment will be acceptable in lieu.
- Although not required, preference given to candidates familiar with applicable Canadian regulations (e.g. Food, NHPs, GMPs) and US regulations for Food and Dietary Supplements.
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work and follow-up with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent attention to details, be proactive and a problem solver
- Have the communication skills needed to foster team effort within the company.
- Well organized, able to work with deadlines and under pressure while ensuring that tasks are performed accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical and mathematical skills.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!