GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking an experienced Financial Analyst.
- Key member of the finance team responsible for preparing and analyzing operations data relating to productivity, inventory, cost analysis and product line profitability
- Responsible for preparing actual, budget and forecast results for material and manufacturing labour and recommends improvements on the tracking processes and metrics
- Responsible for preparing, reconciling and analyzing actual material and labor costs against plans.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy; works with all manufacturing departments to enhance, control, accuracy of inventories while ensuring transactions are occurring in a timely fashion. Develops and executes audits of inventory costs
- Proactively analyzes performance information and cost data to bring forth ideas for improvement. Makes recommendations to management regarding productivity opportunities and strategies.
- Study the impact of proposed changes in methods and materials before making recommendations
- Utilizes knowledge of manufacturing principles, and guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Collaborate with all departments to collect data and create financial models for decision making
- Complete cost benefit justification on strategic optimization decisions
- Build and maintain tools, analytics and reporting to highlight financial and business performance metrics and other key information identified by business leadership
- Deliver actionable insights on financial performance and opportunities to reduce costs without impacting performance
- Working knowledge of financial statements and financial dashboards
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Lead key business analytics initiatives, as required.
- Give voice to the data, talk with people, ensure they understand what it means and it meets their needs
Modeling and Planning
- Develop financial and economic models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards
- 2+ years Finance experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Relevant Post Secondary education (Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of audiences and levels of management.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, with an ability to work within a team environment.
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset.
- Statistical modelling is an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!