Digital Marketing Manager
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for the natural health industry. As a member of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation, and measurement of digital campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop and manage online marketing strategies and campaigns based on brand strategy to drive sales and enhance brand and product awareness.
- Effectively implement and manage digital marketing activities including PPC, SEM, SEO, online native advertising, sponsored advertorials, landing pages, website product pages, content updates, social media posts, newsletters & other email marketing, and publishing.
- Manage the digital marketing of new product launches.
- Measure and report established KPI’s on marketing strategy and effectiveness for online activities/engagement efforts and specific campaigns.
- Follow online marketing trends, new social media sites/platforms, website optimization and user experience; and make recommendations.
- Maintain consistent brand standards and messaging across all digital marketing facets of the company.
- Uphold the highest standard of internal and external customer service.
Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, with a minimum of 5 years of marketing management experience of a consumer product brand, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Strategic high-level thinker with a strong ability to analyze, problem solve, lead and direct multi-functional execution.
- Thorough understanding of brand and target consumer mapping and the buyer/brand interactions that drive brand awareness and success.
- Ability to build a high-performance brand identity.
- Knowledge of CSS, WordPress, SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to lead a world-class customer service culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to inspire action toward a strategic vision of future success.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, planning and organization of resources.
- Driver of personal and professional growth and success of the team.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!