Customer Project Manager
This is no “off the shelf” career opportunity. We are an industry leader in custom manufacturing and packaging of some of the industry’s premium nutraceutical products on the market. Quality is a key value of our organization and it applies to both our ingredients and our team.
You will work with your customers from concept to development to launch and will have the ultimate responsibility to navigate each step with focus and creativity.
- A natural problem solver with an inquisitive mind.
- Deadline driven with a need to check things off your list.
- Detail oriented with an eye for opportunity and process improvement.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written (email, text etc.) and know when to use which approach.
- A strong listener, consultative and thoughtful.
- Organized but flexible with changing priorities.
- An excellent relationship builder with both your colleagues and your clients.
- Project management experience taking a product or service from concept through to fruition.
- Worked with a broad client base communicating mainly through telephone and email.
- Collaborated with your clients to grow their business through launching new products, discontinuing under performers and recommending line extensions.
- Experience working closely with peer departments to get your projects moved forward through others (R&D, Quality, Marketing, Planning, Production and Logistics).
- Experience negotiating win-win solutions.
- Excellent judgement on prioritization and multi tasking and are comfortable working in a dynamic ever changing environment (this is NOT a boring job).
- The ability to travel occasionally.
- Bonus: An interest in good health, cutting edge nutrition and quality and experience within the manufacturing sector.
Everyone is more interested in good health and good nutrition and we’re seeing this with the rapid rate of growth in our industry – come be a part of our success and see your career grow along with us. If you are excited about this opportunity please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a quick note in the email body about what attracted you to us and this great role!
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd.