Business System Analyst
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an experienced Business System Analyst to join our Finance team.
Reporting to the VP of Finance and IT, the Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will serve as the primary interface with the company’s key stakeholders to analyze business needs, identify and prioritize requirements and propose solutions with associated costs and timeline. In addition to considering IT solutions, the analyst needs to be proactive in identifying potential areas where business processes, policies and procedures may require change.
The BSA will take the leading role in translating business requirements into system changes and functional specifications and will play a key role in determining and driving the solution. The analyst must be comfortable in leading meetings and driving consensus and must be comfortable with a constantly changing environment.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Administer the ERP application and maintaining key configuration items, including:
- SAP Business One ERP, Batchmaster & Boyum software, Application Servers, SQL Server, Software licenses, SAP user accounts, Barcode readers, Scanners and Touchscreens, System documentation, training materials.
- Ensure proper utilization of ERP application by:
- Training user, providing day-to-day support, and liaising between users and third-party application support vendor.
- Improve the ERP System
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize areas for improvement related to the ERP application;
- Identify gaps and system issues and provide recommendation for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Design new system changes and new functionality in the system.
- Coordinate and complete testing with end user community.
- Create basic SQL queries and Crystal Reports.
- Monitor and track SAP support tickets.
- Maintain SQL databases on regular basis to ensure integrity and performance is in tact.
- Lead the upgrade of the ERP system.
- Develop and implement ERP’s dashboard and corporate reporting system.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and document business processes.
- Establish business requirements, identify gaps and recommend new business processes.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Project Management Certification.
- Excellent knowledge of Manufacturing and Engineering systems and processes.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of business processes, data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience in management of external vendors.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!