Accounts Payable Clerk
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance team.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Match purchase orders confirming prices and quantity to vendors’ invoices.
- Invoice registration.
- Enter invoices in accounting system for payments ensuring correct approval, coding and matching.
- Data entry of accounting transactions.
- Verify receipt of material or services/confirmation of receipt of material or services.
- Receive and verify invoices.
- Enter invoices for payment.
- Manage cheque runs, maintaining records.
- Maintain lists of payables as well as a general ledger.
- Create and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Perform additional clerical or other related duties as required.
- Respond to vendors inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures.
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable experience; Post-secondary accounting education will be considered an asset.
- General knowledge of Accounting principles.
- Strong math skills.
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and across departments.
- Proficiency with MS Office – particularly Excel (power user, good knowledge of Vlookups) and Outlook.
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!