We are western Canada’s largest full-service nutraceutical contract manufacturer. GFR Pharma has over 25 years of experience manufacturing Canada’s most recognized natural health product brands. With unparalleled customer service and a commitment to the highest quality standards, the team at GFR Pharma works together to create success, profitability and growth for our customers.
The Account Management team is an essential part of the GFR Pharma organization. We are the customer-facing, direct connection with all clients. We create opportunities for the growth our customers, and from ideation to formulation to finished product, the GFR Pharma Account Management team provide expertise and knowledge that supports brand growth.
If you are results driven, passionate about customer service and committed to creating growth opportunities, let’s connect.
As a GFR Account Manager, you will:
- Support all aspects of GFR 3rd party client business.
- Develop extensive knowledge of our customers and their portfolios.
- Create and execute strategic customer sales plans with assigned accounts.
- Manage customer quotations and production timelines with support of the internal team.
- Provide oversight for all internal communication for assigned customers.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts and communicate timely and effectively to meet the customer’s needs.
- With the support of the Sales Operations Team (Project Managers and Sales Coordinators) and the New Product Development Team you will navigate new product development projects from concept through to execution.
- Work with the Innovation team to create opportunities for brand expansion.
- Review documentation generated by Sales Team as needed, such as inventory reports, direction for destruction documentation etc.
- Attend trade shows to network with existing customers and prospect new ones.
- Prepare regular business reviews and presentations.
- Build a solid knowledge of the natural products industry and monitor trends that may help develop new business.
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience ideally in the food, beverage or natural health channel.
- Experience building and growing client portfolios from new to established accounts.
- Strong commitment to service excellence.
- Experience with creating sales projections, forecasting and profit projections.
- Adept at problem-solving and situation analysis.
- Good analytical skills relating to sales reports and goal achievement.
- Driven and comfortable re-aligning strategy when required.
- Results-focused attitude, focused on collaboration and moving projects forward in a timely manner.
- Naturally curious and committed to continuous improvement.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills with exposure to SAP, Salesforce or ERP software an asset.
What it’s in it for you:
- Competitive wages
- Paid benefits
- Central location
- Free parking
- Employee discounts
- Social events
- Respectful, safe, and supportive work environment!
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!