GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a ‘Warehouse Worker’
Day Shift: 6:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Stretch wrapping pallets with a machine
- Move product/skids with a hand jack
- Loading and unloading of finished product and materials
- Attend to production inquires regarding discrepancies in lot, quantity and/or location.
- May operate lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping platform to storage or work area.
- Assist in other areas of warehouse when required
- Assist in inventory counts.
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit
- Forklift training/Material Handling Equipment would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd.