GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an experienced Sales Coordinator with a passion for the natural health industry. The Sales Coordinator will work directly with the Sales team, responding efficiently to our customer’s needs and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare and evaluate sales reports.
- Keep accurate and updated Production schedules for each customer.
- Communicate with Account Managers on a regular basis on each account.
- Keep accurate records and inventory of products for each account.
- Liaise between internal departments and the Account Manager/Customer to provide the service most suitable to the customer’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Provide documents/communication to customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries/requests in an efficient and timely matter.
- Communicate unforeseen delays/problems with customer.
- Assist in building of forecasts and joint business plans.
- Coordinate customer supplied materials.
- Assist in promotional events when required.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff, customers and vendors.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
- Team player with a high level of dedication.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Understanding of inventory processes.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, dosage formats and packaging options will be considered an asset.
- French speaking will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales experience, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!