Sales & Business Development Manager
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking an ambitious & skilled
Sales & Business Development Manager with a passion for the natural health industry to join the brand division of our Sales team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Partner with management team to develop and implement sales plans and strategies within existing accounts and in new markets.
- Establish professional and mutually beneficial relationships with account partners.
- Oversee, track and report on existing client base.
- Prospect and develop new clients.
- Establish departmental KPIs, track and report to leadership on a regular basis.
- Create and nurture a sales culture of accountability, performance and customer service.
- Ensure customer relationships are maintained through excellent service, product, industry and, operations knowledge.
- Solve client issues or challenges, using a team-based approach.
- Discern and fulfill customer’s expectations.
- Interdepartmental communications; Marketing, Operations, QC, R&D, H/R, Finance.
- Assist with annual sales objectives and track performance.
- Assist with departmental budget and monitor monthly.
- Monitor key performance metrics relating to revenue and profit.
- Report changing trends or new competitive threats and opportunities to management so that the company can react rapidly.
- Contribute ideas to new product development for the introduction of new product and line extensions into existing brands.
- Solve issues or challenges in entering new markets using a team-based approach.
- Create sales proposals and presentations.
- Willing and able to travel as required, including trade shows and account visits.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Develop a personal development plan that promotes further leadership development.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Ten+ years combined sales and marketing experience.
- Sales experience in the Natural Health Product field or related industry considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, negotiating and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff, customers and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task.
- Able to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to innovate, understand and scale processes and delegate tasks.
- Able to stay positive and calm in challenging situations.
- Results focused and oriented toward problem solving and achievement of team goals.
- Good computer skills with MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Available to work flexible hours, including overtime when needed.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!