GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an experienced Receiving Supervisor to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Supervise and coordinate the unloading of trucks and scheduling of inbound loads.
- Ensure that incoming goods are entered in the ERP receiving system.
- Monitor random weight checks of raw materials prior to receiving.
- Supervise product being moved from receiving to warehouse locations.
- Maintain inventory of receiving materials and supplies and requests additional supplies from purchasing when required.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Provide effective performance feedback that promotes both positive and constructive feedback, includes goal setting and performance development planning.
- Model and promotes the company’s mission and values.
- Foster a culture of continual improvement and a focus on best practices.
- Work collaboratively with the other departments to ensure department and company objectives are achieved.
- Lead employees to meet the company’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by ensuring regulatory and company standard and practices are adhered to.
- Provide training and development that encourages the employee’s professional development.
- Develop a personal plan that promotes further leadership development.
- At least 3 years proven work experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Proven supervisor experience.
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, team building, delegating and follow up skills.
- Ability to work with and maintain effective working relationships with other departments in the company.
- Effective communication skills and strong computer skills.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Must have Practical MHE Experience.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only individuals to be interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.