GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Receiver” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Unloading of trucks.
- Scheduling of inbound loads.
- Receive incoming goods and enter data into ERP receiving system.
- Perform random weight checks of raw materials prior to receiving.
- Move product from Receiving to Warehouse locations.
- Maintain inventory of Receiving materials and supplies and requests additional supplies from Purchasing when required.
- Assist in various Warehouse functions as requested.
- Monday to Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Solid understanding of inventory controls and principles.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish good working relationships with others.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with computers, ability to operate lift truck, and experience with ERP or other data entry systems will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!